Subscribe to Kristen’s blog AND her occasional newsletter over here >>>
Book signing at NCIBA Fall Discovery Show, 9/20
Eco Poetry n’ Prose @ Watershed Poetry Festival 10/5
“The Dirndl Diaspora” table read at Oaktoberfest 10/6 (new work!)
Indie Author Day at Dublin Library 10/12
Reading at LitCrawl SF 10/19, Phase 2 Adobe Books
NANOWRIMO – Writing “Mirror Imag(in)e”
Attending Kauai Writers Conference 11/8-10
Moderating at AWP, March 5 2010
it’s all in the Museletter…
- The Souls of Her Feet 4th printing! Check the Book Bubbles
- Starting Mirror Imag(in)e, the sequel to The Souls of Her Feet.
- Polishing my memoir, Ten Days, Ten Pounds on Wattpad (Please click the stars!)| Facebook
- Shopping around a novel, Jayne with a Why.
- Preparing a new edition of On the Wings of Self-Esteem with Dr. Louise Hart
- Presiding at California Writers Club, Berkeley Branch & running with the Wolf Pack writers action group for climate health #wolfpackwriters (Earth Strike is 9/27)
Working creatively in all available media, Kristen Caven is a fierce and funny writer, a charming artist, and an action-oriented innovator who guides energy with intellectual insight and emotional wisdom. Generous Muse represents her creative and collaborative outpouring.