Amy Poehler’s motto is “Do work that you are proud of with your talented friends.”
Some of my favorite collaborationships:
- With community psychologist Louise Hart Ed. D.: Many books!
- With Franz Liszt via the fingers of Daniel Finnamore: Invocation
- With haiku poet Amos White: Heart of the Muse
- With Louise Hart, Hazelden Publishing and Oakland Parents Together: The Bullying Antidote
- With composer Michael O’Dell: The Souls of Her Feet
- With Zumba teacher Jackie Broussard: Oakland Tech Zumbathon
- With countless wonderful parents at Sequoia Elementary, Bret Harte Middle School and Oakland Tech: community events and educational enrichment.
- With mega-blogger Dave Caven: marriage, family, and Little Pig.