Kristen writes lyrics and some tunes, promotes musicians, and writes choreography.
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” ― Martha Graham
- “Cancelliamo Tutto“ (rewritten lyrics to “Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off”) 2018
- Bedside Manners with DeVante Winn / San Francisco Conservatory (lyrics)
- Joaquin Miller (went walkin’) (music & lyrics)
- Safe Love (music & lyrics) – (published in Perfectly Revolting)
- Invocation with Franz Liszt (lyrics)
- Look, Ma, I’m On TV (rewritten lyrics for the Olympic Theme)
- La Dolce Vita feat. Alexandra Alisé and Sara Klotz de Aguilar (producer, emcee)
- By A Waterfall choreography (choreographer, performer)
- 88 Keys (producer)
- Sequoia Dadz Club Talent Show 2004-2009 (co-producer)
- Shoes, a Mirror,a Big Pink Rose is an unperformed trilogy of musicals about young women with princess-like problems. Music by Michael O’Dell and friends.
• The Souls of Her Feet
• Mirror Imag(in)e
• The Number The Beast
- A founding member of the DecoBelles and the first official Miss Art Deco, I performed at the Fillmore Theater, The Paramount, and Hearst Castle.
- Teaching Zumba since 2011, I call my dance practice “Bandaloop” after Tom Robbins’ dance craze of of immortality in Jitterbug Perfume.