Kristen Caven gives presentations on a variety of topics related to her writing.
- Beyond Bullying – a workshop presenting non-violent concepts that prevent bullying dynamics for all humans.
- I’m Rubber, We’re Glue – teaching kids emotional strength and self-advocacy
2-hour sessions that exercise your body and educate your brain. More info here.
For Kids & Teens
- Classroom readings of Little Pig’s Busy Day an interactive storytelling & sequencing lesson for k-2 classes that the kids love! See article.
- My Homemade Hybrid for new drivers about fuel conservation.
- Get What You Want Without Being a B **** Assertiveness & self-esteem for women, teens & tweens
- Deconstructing the Deco Diet — a lecture about women’s history through the lens of vintage cookbooks (Miami Beach, San Francisco Art Deco Societies); includes dramatic recipe readings by participants.
- The Souls of Her Feet SHOE SALONS™ – readings from The Souls of Her Feet songs from the musical, champagne and chocolate….featuring YOU and your favorite shoes in a Souls of Her Feet SHOE AND TELL™!
“Kristen was a wonderful speaker, full of genuine smiles and a nice sense of humor about life”
— Wendy Bartlett
“Humorously honest and honestly humorous.”